Customized polypropylene solutions
Polypropylene is one of the best materials for the production of boxes and custom packaging for any situation where a company has one or more of the following technical, economic or ecological needs:
- Avoid the dust contamination, typical of paper and cardboard packaging
- Avoid the accumulation of moisture and grease and the proliferation of molds
- Ensure waterproofing
- Resistance to viruses and bacteria
- Reuse of the packaging for several times
- Use an easily recyclable material
- Use packaging made of recycled material
- Use a very strong yet light material
The Polionda® and Ondaplaque polypropylene sheets produced by Ondaplast are ideal for the production of custom boxes and containers that meet all these requirements, and they are invaluable for a wide range of applications, like:
- Standard boxes in all FEFCO sizes
- Made-to-measure boxes, also foldable, with different types of lids
- Stackable containers, with handles and overlap frames or corner supports
- Storage bins for e-commerce and LSR Large-Scale Retailers
- Customized boxes for archives
- Recycling bins
- Packaging and containers for the agri-food sector – fruit and vegetables, fish, meat – in full compliance with the ISO 15593 standard.
Upon request, all Ondaplast products can be produced with recycled plastics, or in ESD conductive polypropylene (Electro-Static Discharge PP, with a value of 106 Ω according to the ASTM D 257 method) for applications in the field of electronics, or in VCI anti-corrosion PP for oxidable metal parts, and also with anti-UV additives to ensure a very long life also outdoors under the sun.
All Ondaplast boxes and containers can be made with polypropylene of any color and customized with digital, flexographic and screen printing.