Industrial Packaging in Corrugated Polypropylene
Features and applications
- Ensure the integrity of the products against the external agents and to avoid the typical problems associated with the use of cardboard, i.e.: vulnerability to water, moisture and lubricants; release of dust; high perishability – usually the cardboard packaging is single use.
- Use customized multipurpose plastic packaging in small and medium quantities, avoiding the investments for the injection molds.
The customers who choose Ondaplast benefit from the unique advantages given by the total vertical integration of the production process, from the extrusion of the polypropylene granulate to the transformation of the sheets into finished products:
- Technical consultancy, based on a deep knowledge of the polymers and the manufacturing processes.
- Continuous quality control in all stages, from the manufacturing of the semi-finished products in Polionda® to the final packaging product.
- Very short delivery times for samples as well as for production series, with intelligent management of emergency situations.
When required, the Polionda® sheets can be made using a set of additives:
Flame retardant (FR)
Polypropylene is an easily recyclable polymer and, wherever possible, Ondaplast promotes the use of recycled plastic.
Polypropylene is an easily recyclable polymer and, where possible, Ondaplast always promotes the use of recycled plastic.