Information about the processing of personal data
Pursuant articles 13 and 14 of General Data Protection Regulation
In implementation of the new EU regulation n. 679/2016 we inform you that:
The Data Controller is Ondaplast Spa, Via Crocetta 313, Longiano (FC), telephone 0547 56616, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The aforementioned Regulation provides a series of obligations for who that process (collect, recording, processing, storage, communication and other treatments listed at article 4 of the Regulation) personal data relating to individuals.
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS
We process data of our customers on the basis of a contract or pre-contractual measures in order to establish and manage the business relationship, prepare quotes and contracts, manage orders, deliveries, complaints and manage active billing; on the basis of legal obligations in order to fulfill obligations deriving from tax and accounting legislation.
We process the data of our suppliers on the basis of a contract or pre-contractual measures in order to establish and manage the commercial relationship, manage deliveries of supply materials and passive billing; on the basis of legal obligations in order to fulfill obligations deriving from tax and accounting legislation.
When the processing is based on a legal or contractual obligation or is necessary for the conclusion of a contract you are obliged to provide personal data and it doesn’t require your consent; in case of your refusal to provide the data or to allow their treatment or their communication, it may derive:
- The impossibility to start or continue the transaction, or to perform certain operations, if the data are necessary to execute necessary transaction’s operations.
- The inability to perform some of the operation which require the communication of data to subjects which are functionally related to the execution of the same.
The data will be process went tools and paper, computer and telematic device in accordance with the legal provisions, regulations and company policies to ensure the security, confidentiality, availability, integrity, accuracy, updating and relevance of the data compared to the purposes stated above. The processing will take place in compliance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency.
The data will be processed by personnel specifically authorized and trained, and in case we need to use an external liable for the processing of some data, the liable in question will be appointed Data Processor through regular contract as provided by article 28 of the Regulations.
RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
Your data may be disclosed:
- to the following public and private bodies, also following inspections or verifications: Financial Administration, Tax Police, Judicial Authorities, Chamber of Commerce, Commercial and / or Professional Firm, Maintenance and Hardware and Software Management Companies in the case of their intervention, Public and Local authorities, Associated company in case of sending purchase orders.
- to subjects who can access your data under the provisions of law or secondary or community legislation;
DATA RETENTION TIME
Your personal data will be kept for a period of 10 years from the expiry of the contract or from the closing of the last budget and in any case no later than the time necessary to achieve the purpose.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECT
In relation to the aforementioned processing and related data in our archives, the rights referred to in Chapter III, articles from 15 to 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679, specifically:
– right to access (article 15);
– right to rectification (article 16);
– right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”, article 17);
– right to restriction of processing (article 18);
– right to data portability (article 20);
– right to object (article 21);
In order to exercise your rights you may contact the Data controller by telephone or e-mail using the contacts listed above.
THE RIGHT TO SUBMIT A COMPLAINT TO A SUPERVISORY AUTHORITIES
Under art. 13, paragraph 2, lett. d) you are informed about the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory Authority if you discover a breach of your rights concerned or matters concerning the processing of your personal data.